We will select the best entries from among all the entries received. You will be able to use the winning designs as decals in the "R-Type Final 2" game! * Now is your chance to use your original decals to enjoy the "R-Type Final 2", the latest title in the "R-Type" series. We look forward to your participation.
Entry Period: October 20, 2021 8:00 p.m. - November 9, 2021 11:59 p.m. (JST)
What are decals? Decals are stickers you can apply to the body of the aircraft. In this game, you can change the color and apply decals to customize the aircraft to your liking.
(1) Decal design
Any design, including illustrations drawn and photographs taken by the entrants, is acceptable.
(2) Image size
Please submit square images (the same size in height and width).
(3) File format
Please submit images in jpg, png, or gif format. *We will use the submitted images as-is for the decals. If you wish to use transparent images, please set the data itself to be transparent.
(4) How to enter
Please post your decal design with two hashtags for the contest on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Hashtags: #RDecal, #rtypefinal2
The Second Decal Contest (the "Contest") is sponsored and operated by Granzella Inc. (the "Sponsor"). Sponsor reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and the content of the Contest at any time without prior notice and take any other action it deems necessary, including suspension, discontinuation, or termination of the Contest. Entrants must comply with the administration methods of the Sponsor when entering the Contest and must not raise any objection to such administration methods.
Granzella Inc. and the "R-Type Final 2" production team will screen all decal designs submitted strictly to determine the winning entries to be included in the game. The winners' names will be listed in the staff credits.
Q. How can I enter the contest?
A. You can enter the contest by posting your artwork image on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with "#RDecal" and "#rtypefinal2". Please be sure to use both of the hashtags in your entry, as one of the hashtags alone will not be considered an entry.
Q. Are there any restrictions on the format or theme of the designs to be submitted?
A. We accept any type of design, including illustrations and photographs. However, please do not submit images that are offensive to public order and morals, or that infringe on any third party's property rights, intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights), honor, trust, privacy, or other rights.
Q. Can I submit more than one image?
A. Yes, you can submit as many images as you like within the contest period.
The Sponsor asks that you read and agree to all of the following before submitting your entry.
By submitting an image using the above hashtag, you are deemed to have agreed to the entry rules.
(1) Entries (including pseudonyms) that fall into any of the following categories will be excluded from the judging process. In addition, the Sponsor may cancel the entry if any reason for not being eligible for selection is found after the screening.
(2) The copyright of the entry shall belong to the entrant. However, the copyright of the winning entries shall belong to the Sponsor.
(3) Winners shall not exercise their moral rights against the Sponsor or any third party designated by the Sponsor.
(4) The Sponsor will not bear any costs incurred in the submission of the entries.
(6) Candidates for the award may be contacted separately regarding the selection process. Please note that if the Sponsor does not receive a response within a certain period of time after the contact, the Sponsor may not be able to award the prize.
(1) Entrants are responsible for their own submissions to the Contest.
(2) The Sponsor shall not bear any responsibility for any disputes that may arise between Entrants to the Contest, the selection of winners, or between Entrants and other third parties, regardless of the cause of such disputes.
(3) The Sponsor shall not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, the suspension, cessation or discontinuation of the Contest) incurred by the Entrant in connection with the Contest.
(4) The Sponsor's exemption from liability set forth herein shall not apply in the event that the direct cause of the damage is the Sponsor's intentional or gross negligence.
(1) If you have any comments or questions about this contest, please feel free to contact us.
(2) Please be sure to include your "e-mail address", "pseudonym", and "the subject of your inquiry". Also, please make sure to type "rtypefinal2 decal contest" in the subject line.
(3) Kindly refrain from contacting us by phone.
(4) We will not be able to answer any questions regarding the selection results.
Contact URL: https://www.granzella.co.jp/contact/